- AFSC. 2011a. Appendix A. Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation Report for the Groundfish Resources of the Bering Sea/Aleutina Islands Regions, December 2011, 9. Assessment of the Pacific ocean perch stock in the Gulf of Alaska, 72 pages.http://www.afsc.noaa.gov/REFM/docs/2011/GOApop.pdf
- AFSC. 2011b. Appendix B, Stock Assessment and fishery evaluation report for the Groundfish Resources of the Gulf of Alaska, December 2011, 50 pages.http://www.afsc.noaa.gov/REFM/docs/2011/GOAintro.pdf
- DFO. 2011. Stock assessment for Pacific ocean perch (Sebastes alutus) in Queen Charlotte Sound, British Columbia, Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 180 pages. http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/Csas-sccs/publications/resdocs-docrech/2011/2011_111-eng.pdf
- Hamel, O.S. 2009. Status and Future Prospects for the Pacific Ocean Perch Resource in Waters off Washington and Oregon as Assessed in 2009, Northwest Fisheries Science Center, 58 pages.http://www.pcouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/POP_Assessment_2009_Final_SAFE_version.pdf
- Hamel, O.S., Ono, K. 2011. Stock Assessment of Pacific Ocean Perch in Waters off of the U.S. West Coast in 2011, Pacific Fishery Management Council, 168 pageshttp://www.pcouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/Pacific_Ocean_Perch_2011_Assessment.pdf
- Kamin, L.M., Palof, K.J., Heifetz, J. and Gharrett, A.J., 2014. Interannual and spatial variation in the population genetic composition of young-of-the-year Pacific ocean perch (Sebastes alutus) in the Gulf of Alaska. Fisheries Oceanography, 23, 1: 1-17.http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/fog.12038
- NOAA. 2011. Final 2011 List of Fisheries (LOF), The List of Fisheries (LOF) classifies U.S. commercial fisheries into three Categories according to the level of interactions that result in incidental mortality or serious injury of marine mammals.http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/interactions/lof/final2011.htm
- NOAA Fisheries. 2012. Fisheries Interactions/Protected Species Bycatch, NOAA Fisheries Office of Protected Resources.http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/interactions/
- Palof, K., Heifetz, J. and Gharrett, A., 2011. Geographic structure in Alaskan Pacific ocean perch (Sebastes alutus) indicates limited lifetime dispersal. Marine Biology, 158, 4: 779-792http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00227-010-1606-2
- PFMC. 2011. Pacific Ocean Perch Stock Assessment Review (STAR) Panel Report, Hotel Deca, Seattle, Washington 20‐24 June 2011, 17 pages.http://www.pcouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/G4a_SUP_ATT2_STAR_POP_SEPT2011BB.pdf
- Schnute, J.T., Haigh, R., Krishka, B.A., Starr, P. 2001. Pacific Ocean Perch Assessment for the West Coast of Canada in 2001, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 96 pages.ftp://ftp.pcouncil.org/pub/GF_STAR_2_2011_POP_PetraleSole/POP_reports_Canada%20assessment%202009.pdf
- Spencer, P.D. and Ianelli, J.N. 2010. Assessment of Pacific ocean perch in the Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands. BSAI Pacific Ocean Perch http://www.afsc.noaa.gov/refm/docs/2008/BSAIpop.pdf
- Spencer, P.D and Ianelli, J.N., 2014. Assessment of the Pacific ocean perch stock in the Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands. Chapter 12. In: North Pacific Fishery Management Council (ed.) STOCK ASSESSMENT AND FISHERY EVALUATION REPORT FOR THE GROUNDFISH RESOURCES OF THE BERING SEA/ALEUTIAN ISLANDS REGIONS. Anchorage. p. 1329-1394.http://www.afsc.noaa.gov/REFM/Docs/2014/BSAIpop.pdf
- Spies, I. and Spencer, P., 2014. Evaluation of stock structure for the Bering Sea/Aleutian Island Other Rockfish complex. September 2014 Plan team draft. Alaska Fisheries Science Center. 22 pp.http://www.afsc.noaa.gov/refm/stocks/plan_team/2014/Sept/BSAI%20Other%20Rockfish%20Stock%20structure%202014.pdf
- Westrheim, S.J. 1977. Production and Stock Assessment of Principal Groundfish Stocks off British Columbia, Pacific Biological Station, August 1977, Fisheries & Marine Service Industry Report No. 94, 52 pages.http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/Library/38939.pdf
Additional References and Sources
Edwards, A.M., Starr, P.J. and Haigh, R. 2012. Stock assessment for Pacific ocean perch (Sebastes alutus) in Queen Charlotte Sound, British Columbia. DFO Can. Sci. Advis. Sec. Res. Doc. 2011/111. viii +172 p.
Ianelli, J. N., D. H. Ito. 1991. Stock assessment of Pacific ocean perch (Sebastes alutus) using an explicit age structured model. In Stock assessment and fishery evaluation report for the groundfish resources of the Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands region as projected for 1992 (November 1991), North Pacific Fishery Management Council, 20 pp.
Ianelli, J. N., D. H. Ito. 1992. Pacific ocean perch. In Stock assessment and fishery evaluation report for the groundfish resources of the Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands region as projected for 1993 (November 1992), North Pacific Fishery Management Council, 36 pp.
Ianelli, J.N., Zimmerman, M. 1998. Status and Future for the Pacific Ocean Perch Resource in waters off Washington and Oregon as assessed in 1998, Alaska Fisheries Science Center
National Marine Fisheries Service, October 6, 1998, 61 pages.
Love, M.S, Yoklavich, M.M. and Thorsteinson, L., 2002. The Rockfishes of the Northeast Pacific. University of California Press, Los Angeles. 407 pp.
Spencer, P.D., J.N. Ianelli. 2001. The implementation of an AD Modelbulder catch at age model for Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands Pacific ocean perch. In Stock assessment and fishery evaluation report for the groundfish resources of the Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands region (September 2001), North Pacific Fishery Management Council, 36 pp.